ASP Professional Gel Polish
Manicure Step By Step.
Get a professional manicure that lasts for 2 weeks in the comfort of your home with ASP Professional Gel Polish Manicure Starter Kit
How to Prep
Before you begin your application of Gel Polish, you must perform a mini manicure.
- Shape the nails and push back the cuticle.
- A gentle buff may or may not be necessary.
- Dehydrate all ten nails using 2-In-1 Dehydrator & Cleansing Wipe
- Apply Bonder to all 10 nails. This is a ph bonder that will help with adhesion.
Application of ASP Gel Polish is very similar to applying traditional nail polish.
Clean up skin around cuticle area to prevent lifting.
- Apply Base Coat as a full even coat and cure in the ASP LED Lamp for 30 seconds. If you are using a UV lamp, cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply ASP color. Cure under a LED lamp for 30 seconds. If you are using a UV Lamp, cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of ASP Gel Polish and cure 30 seconds under LED lamp, or 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
- Apply ASP TOP Coat as a full even coat. Cure 30 seconds under LED lamp, or 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
- Wipe the sticky layer off all the nails with ASP 2-In-1 Dehydrator and Cleansing Wipe using a lint free wipe.
Removal of ASP Gel Polish
Removal of Soak Off Gels and Hybrid Gels can be very damaging when using straight acetone. The acetone dehydrates the nails as well as the skin surrounding the nails. To eliminate harsh removal process, ASP has Conditioning Soak Off Solution.
- Using a 180 grit file or block, throughly remove the shine from the ASP Top Coat.
- Saturate a cotton ball with ASP Conditioning Soak Off Solution. Be sure to shake the bottle before using to evenly distribute the conditioning emollients. Apply the saturated cotton ball to the nail.
- Using ASP Pre-Cut foils, apply a square to the nail. To speed up the process, apply the square under the finger (shiny side inside) and wrap up and over the top of the finger.
- Depending on the length of wear time and exposure to sunlight, soak off time will vary between 7 to 10 minutes. For faster removal, you can apply warm heat to the hands such as a steamed towel. Occasionally a birch wood stick will need to be used to take off remaining product.
- Once the ASP gel polish is removed, be sure to clean the nails thoroughly to eliminate any oil left from the Conditioning Soak Off Solution before re-applying your new coat of ASP Gel Polish. Scrub with soap and hot water.